Sunday, 2 August 2009

Finally.

Finally, we got the 56-kbit connection we demanded from our landlord, Mathias Shaw, leader of SI:7. More info about him here.

But don't tell anyone that I know him!



As you may or may not know, I've got this job from an old friend of mine, Elling Trias.

Sure he's a busy man, making his famous cheese and all.

But he decided to start a little newspaper.



That's how "The Daily Life In Azeroth" started.



I've been so busy running around in the newly found place called Ulduar which was found by the famous explorer from Ironforge, Brann Bronzebeard.

It's a terrifying place unless you got the guts and the courage to face all the faceless horrors inside.
And if you've started laughing, you have NO idea how it is to see your best friend be torn apart by a pair of tentacles.


But after a while, things got boring and I couldn't afford my repairbills. And exactly at that point, Elling Trias had sent me a letter explaining that he'd started a newspaper etc, and I took the job!
So here I am, reporting almost 3 times a day on what is going on in the daily life in Azeroth.


Written by: Thidian.

No comments:

Post a Comment