skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, 3 August 2009
My Place
Thought it was time to show where I sleep.
It isn't much, but I only pay 50 gold per month.
It isn't too safe, but I sure feel safe since I got the master of the SI:7 living right under me.
2 comments:
Not Important
4 August 2009 at 02:21
That sure looks cozy :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jeff
4 August 2009 at 03:54
Sure is.
although those darn Kobolds refuse to share their candles :(
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TDLIA-Search
The TDLIA Network
Your link here?
Try World of Warcraft
Quest/Item/NPC Info
Online Moneymaking
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
▼
August
(8)
Moneymaking
New 5-man. Strategy and Review
Koralon - New boss inside VoA
Goldsellers
New updates.
My Place
NEWSFLASH!
Finally.
That sure looks cozy :)
ReplyDeleteSure is.
ReplyDeletealthough those darn Kobolds refuse to share their candles :(